Item Attribute History Report Is Not Generating The Change History
Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Item Attribute History Report generates report but doesn't show the Part Rev information.
Item Attribute History Report generates report with Part Rev information.
- Login Java Client, create a role with privilege:
- Discover Parts
- Read Parts
- Discover All Reports
- Read All Reports
- Run All Reports
- Enforce Field Level Read
Note : the first two privileges are based on class level Parts, not on base class Items.
- Create a user, give it only the role created in step 1 and My User Profile.
- Login Web Client with admin, create a part, create an ECO against the part, release the ECO with Rev A.
- Logoff Web Client and re-login with the user created in step 2, search out the part.
- Click Actions -> Attribute History Report
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms