ReSA Is Not Reversing Transactions Sent To RA When The Store/day Gets Deleted
(Doc ID 2158146.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
When the Store/Day gets deleted in ReSA, the transactions are marked as deleted (D) and the reversal amounts are sent to RMS but not to RA. The SA_EXPORTED table holds a record with exported status ='D' for RMS only but not for RA. This puts RMS and RA out of Sync
Steps to reproduce:
1. Delete the Store/Day from the screen (store was closed) and transactions are already exported to downstream system (GL, RMS, RA)
2. Run saimptlogtdup_upd batch
3. Run saexprms, saexpdw batches
4. Note that reversals are posted to RMS but no reversals have been posted to RA
5. Check the status column in SA_EXPORTED table: RMS has status = D, RA has status =P
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document