ALM/FTP Processes Stopped Working After Data Storage Problem
(Doc ID 2158244.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Balance Sheet Planning - Version 8.0.0 and later
Oracle Financial Services Funds Transfer Pricing - Version 8.0.0 and later
Oracle Financial Services Asset Liability Management - Version 8.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
Asset Liability Management (ALM) and Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP) Processes stopped working after data storage problem in database.
For the FTP Process, the following error exists in FSI_PROCESS_ERRORS:
Dimension members not found in required format. Reverse Population has not been run for the selected FTP Product Hierarchy :xxxxxx.000000
1. Initially able to run ALM/FTP process without any issue. The process was successful and correct results were generated.
2. Issue with data storage in the database. This issue subsequently fixed.
3. Noticed some processes stopped writing results although in the interface the status shows successful.
Also noticed that from taking 2-3 minutes a process finished in around 3-4 seconds with the successful status.
3. Copied the process and run it, and the copied process was successful.
4. Restarted OFSAA services multiple times and also the Database but the initial processes still do not generate transfer rates.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document