Last updated on JULY 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Insurance Policy Administration J2EE - Version 10.1.2.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When there is a policy with multiple pages of activities and you process an activity on a page other than 1,
the system shows that you are on page 1 after processing on the page tabs, but actually are on the page where you processed the activity.
Expect the system to always display the correct page number for the current screen.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create a policy that has multiple pages of activities
2) Navigate to a page other than 1 where an activity can be processed/reversed
3) Put an activity in a state to be Recycled/Reversed
4) Process the recycle/reverse
5) Note what page you are currently on corresponding to the page tab numbers
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms