'Transfer Selected Quantity' Is Not Updated Once Wave is Purged/Closed Without Picking in RWMS
(Doc ID 2158369.1)
Last updated on MAY 03, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 14.0 to 14.0.3 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Transfer Selected Quantity does not change once the wave is purged/closed without picking in Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS).
Steps to Recreate:
- Create a customer order via Order Management System (OMS) application. Transfer is created in Retail Merchandising System (RMS) in approved status for the warehouse to ship goods directly to the customer.
- Wave the quantity in RWMS and run distribution batches. Stock Order (SO) Status Details Selected (DS) is sent to RMS, which updates the selected_qty in TSFDETAIL table.
- RWMS readies order for picking (send pending Pick (PP) SO status) . Purge the wave and send PU SO status.
- Notice the selected_qty in TSFDETAIL selected value. It has not been updated.
- Wave the stock order again in RWMS (SO Status DS sends to RMS again). Notice TSFDETAIL selected value gets doubled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!