Last updated on MARCH 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 14.0 to 14.0.3 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Transfer Selected Quantity does not change once the wave is purged/closed without picking in Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS).
Steps to Recreate:
- Create a customer order via Order Management System (OMS) application. Transfer is created in Retail Merchandising System (RMS) in approved status for the warehouse to ship goods directly to the customer.
- Wave the quantity in RWMS and run distribution batches. Stock Order (SO) Status Details Selected (DS) is sent to RMS, which updates the selected_qty in TSFDETAIL table.
- RWMS readies order for picking (send pending Pick (PP) SO status) . Purge the wave and send PU SO status.
- Notice the selected_qty in TSFDETAIL selected value. It has not been updated.
- Wave the stock order again in RWMS (SO Status DS sends to RMS again). Notice TSFDETAIL selected value gets doubled.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms