Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 1.12]
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 1.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168 version, Web Workspace
If the Trace Panel is brought up for a switch, and that switch gets operated.
The Trace Panel will continue to display the old energization information regardless of how many times you open or close the panel.
It will only refresh if you select a new device, bring up the Trace Panel, close the panel, and then select the old device and bring up the Trace Panel.
The Trace Tool should show the current device status each time it is brought up for a device.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. On an OPAL system, bring up the Trace panel for a closed switch F1311
2. Expand it.
3. Observe that under the Connectivity Details, phase C is Closed.
4. Close the Trace Panel.
5. Open the switch.
6. Bring up the Trace Panel again.
The Connectivity Details still says phase C is Closed.
7. Close the panel.
8. Select an adjacent device.
9. Bring up the Trace Panel.
10. The panel has the new device information.
11. Close the panel.
12. Select the old device - F1311
13. Open the panel.
14. The panel now shows the correct Connectivity Details
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms