Deal Income Calculation (dealinc) Batch Had Performance Issue
(Doc ID 2158822.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0 to 14.0.3 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Deal income calculation (Dealinc) batch running for a long time.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create an item, bill back deal (note that deal currency and location currency should be different).
2. Move vdate to deal active date and create a Purchase Order (PO) for the same item.
3. Ship and receive the PO.
4. Run salstage, dealact_sales pre, dealact batches.
5. Move vdate to first reporting date.
6. Run dealinc pre,dealinc batches.
7. Dealinc batch takes a long time to complete its execution resulting in a performance issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document