When Removing Supplier Associated With an Item Which is Attached to Deal, its DEAL_ITEM_LOC_EXPLODE Records Are Not Deleted
Last updated on JULY 11, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a supplier (site) of an item is deleted and the item is attached to a deal, the DEAL_ITEM_LOC_EXPLODE (DILE) record for the item x supplier combination is not deleted.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create an item with only one supplier site.
2. Create a deal for the item x supplier of the only supplier site.
3. Add second supplier site for the item. DEAL_ITEM_LOC_EXPLODE (DILE) is updated with new item x supplier site.
4. Remove the second supplier site for the item.
5. FUTURE_COST, ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY_LOC records are deleted except those from DEAL_ITEM_LOC_EXPLODE table.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms