Missing Region in List Of Values In Assign Sourcing Rules - Search Form
(Doc ID 2158976.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 12.2.4 to 12.2.4 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version ONLY, User Interface
Missing List of values in Assign Sourcing Rules - Search Form
Go to either Advanced Supply Chain Planner or Administrator Responsibility > Click on Sourcing Pad -> Click on Assign Sourcing Rules Form
Query the Assignment Set Data -> Go to the line level (Sourcing tab) and click on Find icon
Launches Find Assignment Form
Click on 'Assigned To' field LOV
Following list of values are missing in the LOV
List of values is complete.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Advanced Supply Chain Planner --> Sourcing --> Assign Sourcing Rules
2) Choose the organization when Oracle Forms open:
3) Ensure that the cursor is on the "Assignment Set" Field and click the flashlight icon:
4) Choose the assignment set from the List of Values and click OK
5) Click your cursor in any of the fields at the bottom and click the flashlight icon:
6) Click the drop-down arrow in the "Assigned To" field:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document