Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to open ckts from RID task (order 4163XX)
I’m unable to open the 4 ckts on regroom order 4163XX. I open the RID task, but when I try to open the ckts from there I get a msg for all 4 ckts.
Users should be able to open circuits listed in the RID task.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Open EWO order 4163XX - open RID task
2. Try opening any of these circuits:
• 101 /T1 /ANCRXXBZCRR/ANGNYYABQRR
• 102 /T1 /ANCRXXBZCRR/ANGNYYABQRR
• 103 /T1 /ANCRXXBZCRR/ANGNYYABQRR
• 104 /T1 /ANCRXXBZCRR/ANGNYYABQRR
3. MSS throws the following message for any of the 4 circuits
Design Issues - 101 /T1 /ANCRXXBZCRR/ANGNYYABQRR
Order Number: 4163XX Request Activity: N - New Installation
Due Date: 02/12/2016 Supp Type:
Select an Issue from which to create the new design or select Create to create one from scratch
< empty list of issues >
[Create From] [ * ] [Preview] [Cancel] * for Create New
4. When the user tried to click on the Group Assign link above she received the following error message:
You have selected a circuit that contains no base DLR information for the order you are designing.
You must design the base circuit for this order before continuing with the Group Assignment process.
Design Issue Order Number
101 /T1 /ANCRXXBZCRR/ANGNYYABQRR#20 current 395242
102 /T1 /ANCRXXBZCRR/ANGNYYABQRR#20 current 395242
103 /T1 /ANCRXXBZCRR/ANGNYYABQRR#20 current 395242
104 /T1 /ANCRXXBZCRR/ANGNYYABQRR#20 current 395242
Users are unable to process EWO order 413XX.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms