EDI File for Non-Merch Invoice Is Getting Generated With Tax Rate 0
Last updated on JULY 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When DEFAULT_TAX_TYPE = 'SALES', the EDI file for a non-merch invoice for obligation is getting generated with tax rate 0 instead of 'null' value. This is causing the EDI file to fail during upload into Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM).
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a purchase order (PO) and approve it
2. Create the shipment for the above purchase order
3. Perform receiving for the above shipment
4. Create an obligation at Advance Shipment Notice (ASN) shipment level
5. Approve the obligation
6. Run the edidlinv batch job and notice that in the EDI file, the tax rate is populated with value '0' when the expected value is 'NULL'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms