Cannot Separate Initiative On User-defined Custom Field in Instantis EnterpriseTrack
Last updated on JULY 11, 2016
Applies to:Instantis EnterpriseTrack - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Instantis EnterpriseTrack Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to select only one or a couple of the initiatives on a User-defined field, they system reverts back to having all the initiatives selected.
Desire is to have only a some of the initiatives relate to custom field mapping.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login in as Administrative User
- Navigate to Custom Fields
- Navigate to Manage Custom Fields For Project
- Click [Edit] for a field with multiple initiatives activated on the field.
- Click on only 1 initiative.
- The system refreshes or reverts back to having all initiatives selected.
Associating multiple initiatives to the user defined custom field, and this association is not reversible.
This is a permanent change to the environment.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms