"Unexpected Error" Occurs When User Accesses Hourly Productivity Report in Back Office Installed in nl_NL, fr_FR Locale
(Doc ID 2159854.1)
Last updated on MAY 28, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Back Office - Version 13.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Back Office (ORBO) with default locale as nl_NL/fr_FR, an "Unexpected Error" occurs while trying to check Hourly Productivity Report. This happens after the patch referenced in <Document 2083475.1> is applied.
Steps to Reproduce:
Pre-requisite: VAT is enabled in Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) and ORBO during deployment.
1. Ensure Back Office (ORBO) has default locale as nl_NL/fr_FR.
2. Perform some sale transactions in Point of Service (ORPOS).
3. Log in to ORBO application.
4. Run post processor.
5. Click on Reports > Hourly Productivity Report.
6. Application throws Unexpected Exception.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!