Order Expenses Keeps Returning To Original Values
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0 to 14.0.3 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Order expenses keeps returning to original values.
Steps To Recreate:
- Create a Purchase order(PO) for a supplier whose currency is 'PEN' and define a virtual warehouse.
- Change PO currency to USD and currency rate to 0.1.
- Attach Item with to the PO.
- Validate defaulted expenses. Remove Zone level expenses.
- Press OK up to the ordhead window. The total Estimated Landed Cost(ELC) should already be updated.
- Press recalculate. The ELC total changes again even if no changes were made.
- Check order expenses. Deleted components were reinserted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms