Newly Created Components Are Not Added to Existing Items in ITMCOSTCOMPUPD.KSH Batch
Last updated on JULY 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the supplier expense profile, if the rates of any existing component is changed, then the changed rates are updated to the already created items for that supplier after running batch_itmcostcompupd.ksh. But if the component itself is added new to the existing supplier expense profile, in this case the newly added component does not flow to the already created items after running BATCH_ITMCOSTCOMPUPD.KSH.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Edit an existing supplier site: X
2. Go to options -> expenses
3. select country profile type.
4. add new expense profile detail.
5. Select Rates -> add effective date as today. Enable item /order .
6. Come out completely from supplier screen.
7. Check ITEM_EXP_DETAIL table and COST_COMP_UPD_STG - data is present.
8. Run the batch BATCH_ITMCOSTCOMPUPD.KSH.
9. Verify the below tables and notice that ITEM_EXP_DETAIL table is not updated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms