Schedule Comparison Requests a Login Due to the Internal Plugins Configuration Being Recreated Without LDAP SSL Keystore File and Password
(Doc ID 2160085.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Schedule Comparison prompts for the user to login when configured for LDAP SSL.
When P6 is configured for LDAP SSL, and the INTERNAL_PLUGINS configuration is set to point to an LDAP SSL keystore/password, the configuration is deleted and recreated without the LDAP SSL keystore settings each time one of the "Internal Plugin API" tools (such as Schedule Comparison) is loaded.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Configure an LDAP Directory server for SSL
2. Export the certificate from the wallet
3. Create a keystore with the certificate
4. Configure P6 EPPM for LDAP SSL
5. Delete the INTERNAL_PLUGINS configuration
6. Launch Schedule Comparison from within P6 Professional, which recreates the configuration
7. Using the Administration Application:
a. Select Authentication tab
b. Expand the INTERNAL_PLUGINS > LDAP
c. Enter the keystore path and password
d. Save changes and close the Administration Application
8. Relaunch P6 Professional and Schedule Comparison
9. Confirm the INTERNAL_PLUGIN LDAP settings are missing:
a. Login to the Administration Application
b. Select Authentication tab
c. Expand INTERNAL_PLUGINS > LDAP
d. Note the missing fields
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document