Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Portfolio Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the the status criteria for "In Process" status to "Notify Upon Entry" = $ORIGINATOR and then advance the workflow to "In Process", the owner of the task will get duplicate notifications of "Activities - Project Status Promotion, Observers/Notifiers".
Steps to Reproduce
1. Login to Java Client as admin user
2. Goto Admin tab > Settings > Workflow Setting > Workflows and open Default Activities workflow
3. Goto Status tab, and select In Process
4. From Criteria table, open the configured criteria
5. On Notify Upon Entry field, set '$ORIGINATOR', and Save
6. Goto Admin tab > Settings > System Setting > Notifications, and open "Activities - Project Status Promotion, Observers/Notifiers, and change Notification Type to Email and Inbox
7. Login to Web Client
8. Open task in 'Not Started' status and set with "Default Activities" workflow
9. Advance the Task to "In Process"
10. Login to Web Client as the owner of the Task
11. Navigate to user home page -> Notifications Tab
12. See multiple duplicate Notifications of task status update
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms