Last updated on JULY 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a rule for item class based on department, the following error occurs:
Steps to Recreate:
1. Go to Setup - Item
2. Item Class Editor
3. Select any Item Class except DEFAULT
4. Go to Build Rule on left menu bar
5. In the Column drop down, select "Department"
6. In the Operator drop down, select "="
7. In the value drop down, select any valid Department ID
8. Click Save.
9. System gives error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms