Last updated on MARCH 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Back Office - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Post Void transactions done on a till that was resumed from another register are not updated in Back Office Flash Sales Reports.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. In POS, open Reg 1 and Till 1 for a Business Date A.
2. Complete a sale transaction.
3. Suspend the till.
4. Remove the till.
5. Open Reg 2.
6. Resume till 1 on this register.
7. Insert the till.
8. Post Void the transaction from step 2.
9. Log in to Back Office (BO).
10. Run the Post Processor job.
11. Note that Flash Sales Reports are not updated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms