Table Does Not Display in Correct Location When Viewing Microsoft Word File From AutoVue
(Doc ID 2160760.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle AutoVue Electro-Mechanical Professional - Version 20.2.1 and later
Oracle AutoVue Office - Version 20.2.1 and later
Oracle AutoVue 2D Professional - Version 20.2.1 and later
Oracle AutoVue 3D Professional Advanced - Version 20.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When viewing Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx) with table included, below symptom can be seen:
- Table does not display in correct position
- Table overlaps on another content
- Total number of pages show incorrect (Has smaller number then the actual)
Microsoft Word file with tables to look the same as the original when viewed from AutoVue
Steps to Reproduce
- Open sample file Test_Table.docx with Microsoft Word file
- Notice that there are three tables and three pages. Each table is showing on each page.
- Open the same file from AutoVue
- Notice that second table and first table shows on first page and second table comes before the first, and the third table shows on second page. there is no third page
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document