Error: 'The Value Is Invalid for New Lifecycle Phase. Please Resolve This Issue' When Doing a Fill down on a Item Type with Different Subclasses
(Doc ID 2160815.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 9.3]
Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting Error when doing a fill down on a Item Type when there are different subclasses.
Error: The value is invalid for New Lifecycle Phase. Please resolve this issue.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into Web Client
- Open any change-->Affected items
- Item Type--> First few are items and the remaining are documents
- Modify the "New Lifecycle Phase".
- For New Lifecycle Phase, from the drop down list, select the value "Production"
- Goto More--> Fill down
- The whole column gets filled with Production. Click on save.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document