New Customized SAP Fields Do Not Appear in SAP Request When Synchronizing SAP to P6 Using Primavera Gateway
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Primavera Gateway - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The new customized fields were added to SAP (Z fields) and then mapped to P6 fields in Primavera Gateway, but the fields do not appear in the logs for the synchronization job.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create additional fields in SAP
2. Add the fields In Gateway SAP WBS_ELEMENT table.
3. In Gateway create a field mapping between the new SAP fields and the P6 fields
4. Define an business flow and select the field mapping created in step 3
5. Run a synchronization based on the business flow
6. The fields are not included in the SAP RFC request file.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms