Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Primavera Gateway - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Resource Hierarchy is not preserved after running Gateway Synchronization.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Setup Gateway to read the Sample Provider data from an XML file by setting the Weblogic Java options. For example: -Dsample.data.path=C:\PrimaveraGateway\mysampledata\SampleTestData.xml
2. Edit the XML file to add a new resource
3. Create a new Master Data business flow for Sample to P6. Select the Resource subject area. Make the Resource Destination an Optional parameter.
4. Create a new synchronization based off the business flow from Step #3.
5. Edit the new synchronization and enter a value for the Resource Destination
6. Run the synchronization
7. Open P6 and see that the new resource has been created under the Resource Destination specified in Step #5
8. Move the new resource to another parent resource
9. Rerun the synchronization in Gateway
10. Open P6 and notice the resource has been moved back to the Resource Destination specified in Step #5
11. Check the P6 Adapter Request under the Update Destination step and see that the action on the resource is "update" so it recognizes that the resource is an existing resource but it is still moved after the update.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms