Stock Order Data Is Incorrectly Integrated in RMS If an Existing Stock Order Detail Is Deleted and Added Again in RWMS
(Doc ID 2161454.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Stock order data is incorrectly integrated to Retail Merchandising System (RMS) if an existing stock order detail is deleted and added again in Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS).
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a new Stock Order and add details using Stock Order Creation screen in RWMS.
- Consume SOStatus (Stock Order Status) message and validate that stock order is integrated in RMS.
- Delete the stock order detail created in RWMS and insert a new detail with a different location.
- Consume SOStatus (Stock Order Status) message and validate data in RMS.
- Note that new detail record is inserted in TSFDETAIL, and TSFHEAD still has old location and status is 'D'. ITEM_LOC_SOH has inventory buckets incorrectly updated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document