Last updated on APRIL 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Stock order data is incorrectly integrated to Retail Merchandising System (RMS) if an existing stock order detail is deleted and added again in Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS).
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a new Stock Order and add details using Stock Order Creation screen in RWMS.
- Consume SOStatus (Stock Order Status) message and validate that stock order is integrated in RMS.
- Delete the stock order detail created in RWMS and insert a new detail with a different location.
- Consume SOStatus (Stock Order Status) message and validate data in RMS.
- Note that new detail record is inserted in TSFDETAIL, and TSFHEAD still has old location and status is 'D'. ITEM_LOC_SOH has inventory buckets incorrectly updated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms