Approval Info String is not Displayed in the Approve/Approval Logs Screen
(Doc ID 2161522.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The goal of this article is to provide a solution when an approval Info String is not displayed in the approve/approval logs screen.
Steps to reproduce.
1. Assign Pricelist in Customer/Account
2. Navigate to Approval UI
3. Pricelist Details are displayed in the compare UI
4. Checker click on the accept changes
5. Maker navigates to the compare UI to check the different status of the changes for the approval transaction id
6. Info string details is not getting displayed for the approved or pending status in the approve/approval logs screen.
Note that this was raised in 188.8.131.52 where patch 22558738 was provided to correct the issue.
As per Customer, then communication from PD was that this patch has been released along with 184.108.40.206 release and no extra patch needs be deployed in 220.127.116.11 environment.
So the concern is why this error is coming up and how to avoid it?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document