Approval Info String is not Displayed in the Approve/Approval Logs Screen
Last updated on JUNE 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The goal of this article is to provide a solution when an approval Info String is not displayed in the approve/approval logs screen.
Steps to reproduce.
1. Assign Pricelist in Customer/Account
2. Navigate to Approval UI
3. Pricelist Details are displayed in the compare UI
4. Checker click on the accept changes
5. Maker navigates to the compare UI to check the different status of the changes for the approval transaction id
6. Info string details is not getting displayed for the approved or pending status in the approve/approval logs screen.
Note that this was raised in 220.127.116.11 where patch 22558738 was provided to correct the issue.
As per Customer, then communication from PD was that this patch has been released along with 18.104.22.168 release and no extra patch needs be deployed in 22.214.171.124 environment.
So the concern is why this error is coming up and how to avoid it?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms