Last updated on JULY 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM), when new item/locations are ranged, the clearances are rejected due to a past date for 'Clearance Effective Date'.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Identify an item/location combination that inherits a zone level clearance.
2. Run the Retail Price Management (RPM) New Item Location batch.
3. Run the necessary RPM batch to generate the Clearance Price Change PUB file, and make sure that the Clearance Effective Date is in the past:
4. Place the clearance price change PUB file in BPP_INPUT_DIR directory.
5. Run ClearancePriceChange.sh.
6. Note that the clearance record is rejected due to the past date, which can be seen in the log file:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms