When Changing An Approved Deal, Cost Event Process Cleans Table DEAL_ITEM_LOC_EXPLODE
Last updated on JULY 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.1 to 14.1.2 [Release 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When changing an Approved Deal, Cost Event process cleans table DEAL_ITEM_LOC_EXPLODE, causing deal income not to be calculated.
1. For the Cost Event process, define Deals as being in SYNC or ASYNC Mode.
2. Create Deal of Bill Back or Bill Back Rebate.
a. Define Item Criteria, like for example Item Parent
3. Approve Deal, and then Close Deal.
4. On table COST_EVENT it was created a event with Action ADD and Event Type “D” (Deals).
5. Check table DEAL_ITEM_LOC_EXPLODE. It was created a record for all the transactions Items for the Item Parent defined in the Deal and for the defined Location. File DEAL_ITEM_LOC_EXPLODE.xlsx
6. Run batch process batch_ditinsrt.ksh and enter on the Deal in Edit Mode.
7. Change the Close Date of the Deal and press button “Close” and save the changes made.
8. On the table COST_EVENT it was created two new events for the Deal, the first one with the Action REM (Remove) and a second one with Action MOD (modify).
9. Query DEAL_ITEM_LOC_EXPLODE
DEAL_ITEM_LOC_EXPLODE is purged for this deal.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms