No Warning Message Shown after Maximizing the BOM Redline Window and Moving to the next Affected Item Window Without Saving
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 9.3]
Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When redline changes are done in full display mode and moved to the next window without saving, there is a no pop up message with a warning.
Expect to pop up warning messages when forgot to save redline changes in full display mode.
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Open an unreleased Change order with Multiple affected Items.
- Click on Affected Items Tab, Select an affected Item Row.
- In the Redline Table , Click on the BOM Tab.
- Select a row in the BOM Table.
- Click on the "full display mode" button.
- Try to modify any of the attribute(e:g:Qty)
- Without saving the changes click on the Backward/forward arrow button
Note: Clicking on a different Tab (e:g: Manufacturer), it is showing the Warning pop up message to Save or discard the redlined changes.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms