CDR Is Getting Rejected For DSG Member With Error: Balance Group Not Found
(Doc ID 2162174.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 07, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Pipeline Manager
In below scenario, when CDR is rated for the DSG member, it gets rejected with below error in stream log:
- Create a Discount Sharing group D1 with
- Owner service as dummy service (without device associated) poid type /service/subscription/sharing S1 subscribed by Dummy account A1.
- Billing hierarchy parent as member M1.
- Billing hierarchy child as member M2.
- Shared discounts purchased at dummy owner service S1.
- Rate a data CDR for the DSG D1 member M1, CDR gets rated successfully.
- Create 2nd Discount Sharing group D2 with
- Owner service as dummy service (without device associated) poid type /service/subscription/sharing S2 subscribed by the same Dummy account A1.
- Billing hierarchy child as member M3.
- Billing hierarchy child as member M4.
- Shared discounts purchased at dummy owner service S2.
- Rate a data CDR for the DSG D2 member M2, CDR gets rejected with following error in stream log:
Balance group not found. Balance GroupID=(In getItemPoidList, Balance Group not found for given Id) Account=() Service=()
Note: Upon restart of pipeline, above rejected CDRs got processed successfully.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document