Web Service Extension (WSX) Have To Called Internally Before They Can Be Used
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Web Service Extension (WSX) have to called internally before they can be used.
Web Service Extension (WSX) do not need to be called internally before they can be used.
Steps to Reproduce
- Setup Apache Proxy Server on Windows.
- Generate key and certificate from Proxy Server.
- Under Servers->configuration->general->advanced, modify Weblogic Plug-In Enabled to "yes"
- Set the SSL configuration in httpd-ahssl.conf.
- Start the Apache Proxy Server.
- Create a WSX like MyFirstWebService.
- Copy in extensions folder of SDK.
- Now try to access the Proxy URL like
- Error is displayed on accessing the https url without port number
- Access to WSDL by bypassing proxy and https
- Now try to access the Proxy URL in step 4. Now it works
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms