LOCATIONMOVEBATCH Creates Exceptions for Complex Promo
Last updated on JULY 25, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When RPM_SYSTEM_OPTIONS.LOC_MOVE_PROM_OVERLAP_BEHAVIOR is set to 2, you observe that LOCATIONMOVEBATCH is incorrectly excluding a store from an active multi-buy (MB) promotion.
You expect the store moving into the zone to inherit the promotion
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Ensure system options are:
PUBLISH_PRICE_EVENTS_TO_RIB = 0
LOC_MOVE_PROM_OVERLAP = 1
LOC_MOVE_PROM_OVERLAP_BEHAVIOR = 2
LOC_MOVE_PS_REVIEW_OVERLAP = 1
2. Ensure Zone A has items on active complex promotion.
3. Create Location Move on vdate+1.
move store from another zone (not on promotion) into zone A
4. Run LocationMoveScheduleBatch.
5. Run LocationMoveBatch.
- RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL will show ON_COMPLEX_PROMO_ID 0 instead of 1.
- RPM_PROMO_DTL, RPM_PROMO_ITEM_LOC_EXPL and other related promo tables will
show exclusion exception and the exclusion exception generated seems to be incorrect too.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms