RMS Transfer Detail Screen Throwing Error When MRT Transfer Shipped With Additional SKU
(Doc ID 2162395.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0 to 14.0.3 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to view Transfer detail screen when Mass Return Transfer(MRT) transfer shipped with additional SKU, a blank error message is getting displayed:
Steps To Recreate:
1. Login to Retail Merchandising System (RMS) and create Mass Return Transfer (Inventory -> Mass Return Transfers) from Store to Warehouse location.
2. Execute MRT batch to create RMS transfer.
3. Capture TSFDETAIL table information for newly created transfer.
4. Process External ASNOut RIB message with item that is not present in original MRT transfer (TSFDETAIL).
5. Review TSFDETAIL after shipment process. New item added with correct ship_qty as per ASNOut message.
6. Login to RMS and view transfer (Inventory -> Transfer)
7. Click on Items button of Transfer Maintenance screen. Getting blank error and unable to see new item shipped.
Transfer detail block shows only original MRT item.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document