Last updated on MARCH 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0 to 14.0.3 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to view Transfer detail screen when Mass Return Transfer(MRT) transfer shipped with additional SKU, a blank error message is getting displayed:
Steps To Recreate:
1. Login to Retail Merchandising System (RMS) and create Mass Return Transfer (Inventory -> Mass Return Transfers) from Store to Warehouse location.
2. Execute MRT batch to create RMS transfer.
3. Capture TSFDETAIL table information for newly created transfer.
4. Process External ASNOut RIB message with item that is not present in original MRT transfer (TSFDETAIL).
5. Review TSFDETAIL after shipment process. New item added with correct ship_qty as per ASNOut message.
6. Login to RMS and view transfer (Inventory -> Transfer)
7. Click on Items button of Transfer Maintenance screen. Getting blank error and unable to see new item shipped.
Transfer detail block shows only original MRT item.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms