Container Remains Associated to a Distro Number Even After Purging Distro Number from a Wave
(Doc ID 2162421.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS), a container remains associated to a Distro Number even after purging that Distro Number from a wave.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create a wave with more than one distro number such that it generates picks with same pick_to_container is associated to more than one distro number.
- Check the CONTAINER_ITEM data with master container as pick_to_container mentioned in step 1.
- In Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS) GUI, go to manual wave review screen. Select the wave and click on Wave Details link.
- In the Wave Details screen, select a distro number and click on Purge button.
- Note that the container associated with the the distro number that has been purged remains as such without being deleted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!