Container Remains Associated to a Distro Number Even After Purging Distro Number from a Wave
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS), a container remains associated to a Distro Number even after purging that Distro Number from a wave.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create a wave with more than one distro number such that it generates picks with same pick_to_container is associated to more than one distro number.
- Check the CONTAINER_ITEM data with master container as pick_to_container mentioned in step 1.
- In Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS) GUI, go to manual wave review screen. Select the wave and click on Wave Details link.
- In the Wave Details screen, select a distro number and click on Purge button.
- Note that the container associated with the the distro number that has been purged remains as such without being deleted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms