Last updated on JULY 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 7.0.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We have enabled the AG service “ Audit_Log_Export” on transaction server in Development environment, the audit data is being captured in the CMN_AUDIT_LOG_EXPORT_DATA and CMN_AUDIT_LOG_EXPORT_INDEX tables. In order to use the audit data captured in these tables in a meaningful way we need certain queries answered:
1) How do we know which table is referred by TABLE_ID column in CMN_AUDIT_LOG_EXPORT_INDEX table and similarly ITEM_ID, is there a list some where if not, give us a list of all possible values
2) Does it only cover Inserts and Updates or deletes as well?
3) How do these tables link with CMN_AUDIT_LOG table?
4) Is there a way to look at case revisions as well in which a certain change was made?
5) for case data changes, will the description field in CMN_AUDIT_LOG_EXPORT_INDEX table always contain the case number?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms