Queries On Audit_Log_Export AG Service
(Doc ID 2162423.1)
Last updated on MAY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 7.0.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You have enabled the AG service “ Audit_Log_Export” on transaction server in Development environment, the audit data is being captured in the CMN_AUDIT_LOG_EXPORT_DATA and CMN_AUDIT_LOG_EXPORT_INDEX tables. In order to use the audit data captured in these tables in a meaningful way you need certain queries answered:
1) How does one know which table is referred to by TABLE_ID column in the CMN_AUDIT_LOG_EXPORT_INDEX table? Similarly with ITEM_ID, is there a list somewhere? If not, what is the list of all possible values?
2) Does it only cover Inserts and Updates or deletes as well?
3) How do these tables link with CMN_AUDIT_LOG table?
4) Is there a way to look at case revisions as well in which a certain change was made?
5) For case data changes, will the description field in CMN_AUDIT_LOG_EXPORT_INDEX table always contain the case number?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document