RPAS Fusion Client : Resizing Aggregated Level Columns After Using Column Sort is Generating an Unexpected Error
(Doc ID 2162642.1)
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Predictive Application Server - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a hierarchy is used as column header and its aggregated levels are shown in outline view, below error is shown after sorting and then resizing the width of a column of any of the aggregated levels columns.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Build a new workbook in the RPAS Fusion Client.
- Open a window which contains calendar, product and location hierarchies.
- Move Measure tile to the Z-Axis.
- Move or leave just 1 hierarchy in the X-Axis and Y-Axis.
- Change the hierarchy in the X-Axis to show the 'ALL' level and set it to outline view.
- In the same hierarchy, sort the 'All' level column in either ASC or DESC order.
- In the same hierarchy, resize the 'All' level column width.
- Notice the above error thrown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document