When Creating Promotion "Apply To" Is Not Applied Properly
Last updated on JULY 25, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM) 14.0.2
When attempting to approve an overlapping promotion, the following error occurs:
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Set the system options "Multiple Item/Location Promotions" to FALSE.
2. Set some of the items in one department to have clearances.
3. Create and approve a Simple Promotion for the above department with "Apply To" = "Clearance Only".
4. Create and approve another Simple Promotion for this department with "Apply To" = "Regular Only" with start and end dates overlapping with first promotion.
5. Note that the second Promotion cannot be approved - with the above noted conflict error message.
This is not correct, as the second promotion is for a different set of items.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms