BRM Pipeline Not Reporting Instrumented Statistics For Output Module
(Doc ID 2162815.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, Pipeline Manager
BRM pipeline is not reporting instrumented statistics for Output module
After setting up the HTTP server port in the pipeline registry and sending some events through the real-time discounting pipeline, pulling up the HTTP page and pressing the Input link therein gives statistics but pressing the Statistic link (for Output) always gives 0 and -1 values, i.e. no statistics.
• instrumentation logs only the input module
• HTTP server shows input statistics and empty output statistics
Get the latency of each module in pipeline e.g. input, FCT_DiscountAnalysis, FCT_Discount, FCT_IScript and output
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. start discounting pipeline
2. send signal to pipeline to turn instrumentation on “kill -s USR1 <
3. process scenario with discounting
4. send signal to pipeline to turn instrumentation off “kill -s USR1 <
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!