Base TDU Override Series Not Showing Updated Values On Worksheet Refresh
Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Demantra Predictive Trade Planning - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You paste or enter values into the Base Override on a new item (% Change to Base series and Base Override series start as null).
After saving and running the worksheet, the worksheet appears to replace the copied values with nulls.
However when you close the worksheet and open it again, the copied values are present.
1. Open Worksheet for a customer at their highest hierarchy level
2. Copy Base Override values from one item
3. Change to different item that is new, has no sales history but is authorized.
4. Paste values into Base Override column for new item or manually update the Base Override series
5. Save change
6. Refresh worksheet --> Base Override changes to zeros
7. Close worksheet
8. Re-open worksheet.
9. Select item that was updated and see the value exists.
-All end users impacted
-Reduces user confidence in tool since updated values disappear when worksheet refreshed manually
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms