TSF_EXPECTED_QTY And PACK_COMP_EXPECTED_QTY Is Not Updated Correctly For 2 Legged Transfers With Internal Finishers
(Doc ID 2162847.1)
Last updated on APRIL 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
TSF_EXPECTED_QTY and PACK_COMP_EXPECTED_QTY is not updated correctly for 2 legged transfers with internal finishers.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a complex pack with 2 component items in it.
- Create a 2 legged transfer with internal finishers.
From Warehouse to Internal Finisher(First Leg)
From Internal Finisher back to Warehouse(Second Leg)
- Add the component items from transfer detail [tsfdetail] screen.
- Add the pack item information using Packing Results [tsfpackresult] screen.
- Create a work order.
- Submit and approve the transfer.
- Note that the first leg of the transfer is automatically closed since its a book transfer.
- Consume the work order.
- Note that TSF_EXPECTED_QTY and PACK_COMP_EXP columns in ITEM_LOC_SOH table are not updated correctly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!