Non Currency Balances Are Not Getting Synced To ECE
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 11.2.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : ECE 22.214.171.124.0 version, Customer data management
* Customer restarted the ECE system and synced all accounts to ECE through Customer Updater
* In the ECE cache, it is not having the non currency resource (NCR) balances
* The non currency balances are initialized properly and present in BRM
* Even for newly created accounts, it is failing to sync NCR balances
* In this context below questions arise :
* What are the sql queries used by Customer Updater to fetch the balance data of the customers from BRM.
* How can one see these queries in Customer updater log (or in any other log)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms