Non Currency Balances Are Not Getting Synced To ECE
(Doc ID 2163021.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 03, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 11.2.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : ECE 220.127.116.11.0 version, Customer data management
* Customer restarted the ECE system and synced all accounts to ECE through Customer Updater
* In the ECE cache, it is not having the non currency resource (NCR) balances
* The non currency balances are initialized properly and present in BRM
* Even for newly created accounts, it is failing to sync NCR balances
* In this context below questions arise :
* What are the sql queries used by Customer Updater to fetch the balance data of the customers from BRM.
* How can one see these queries in Customer updater log (or in any other log)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|