Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 1.12 to 2.3]
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 1.12 to 2.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Open Safety Document incorrectly displayed
When selecting the 'Load Safety Documents...' button on a step to show an associated safety document, an 'Open Safety Document' dialog stating that there are no associated safety documents for the highlighted steps is incorrectly shown even though a safety document is displayed. This seems to happen for aggregate steps.
This dialog should not be displayed when there are associated documents.
Step to recreate the problem
- Create a switch sheet and turn on step recording.
- Open the Control Tool for a device in the Viewer.
- Select Operate followed by Open & Tag.
- Select the step that was recorded and press 'Create Safety Document for Selected Steps' button.
- Close the safety document.
- Right click on the selected step followed by the 'Load Safety Documents...' button.
- The safety document loads but so does the 'Open Safety Document' dialog with the message 'None of the highlighted steps are linked to the associated safety documents.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms