Values on the Customs Entry Header Are Populating Incorrectly, and Users Are Unable to View the Shipment Detail
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Trade Management - Version 15.0 to 15.0.1 [Release 15.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Values on the customs entry header are populating incorrectly, and users are unable to view the shipment detail from ALC Head Entry details.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create Harmonized Tariff Code (HTS) code, HTS_Tax, HTS_Fee, HTS_CVD, and Tariff treatments.
- Add the above HTS code to an Item.
- Create a Purchase Order (PO) add the above item to which HTS codes are attached. Check whether duties and taxes are updating correctly.
- Create a Transportation record for the PO (Check the Candidate Ind).
- Ship and receive in RWMS.
- Finalize the Transportation record.
- Edit the Customs Entry record (which is created after finalizing the Transportation record).
Note: Here observe that the values on the CE header are populating incorrectly.
- Create Obligation at Po.Trans.Vessel,Voyage level.
- Open the ALC header.
- Click on Entry details.
- Click on Shipment in Customs Entry screen. Note the error: "Unable to save changes to database. If necessary, contact appropriate support person."
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms