When Processing WIP Through Collector, System Creates Stock Adjustment Saving the Wrong User
Last updated on JULY 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When processing WIP through collector, the system creates a stock adjustment saving the wrong user.
Steps to Recreate:
- Log into collector as user X.
- In collector, use the option: 4-Processing / 3-Process WIP.
- Inform container (search for a container that has not been created by user X). Container must have its activity started.
- Execute option F4-Finish.
- Check stock adjustments on table INV_ADJUSTMENT_TO_UPLOAD_HIS. Note that the USER_ID column has not been updated with user X.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms