Purchase Orders Created Using XOrder Interface Do Not Validate Order Amount Against RTK_ROLE_PRIVS.ORD_APPR_AMT
(Doc ID 2163459.1)
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A Purchase Order (PO) amount created using the XOrder interface it is not validated against the maximum amount value specified in RTK_ROLE_PRIVS.ORD_APPR_AMT. The application should reject the orders which have an amount greater than the one specified in the system configuration table for the specified role.
Steps to Recreate:
- In RTK_ROLE_PRIVS, set ORD_APPR_AMT to 1 for all/concerned roles.
- Create a PO message using XOrder interface with amount value greater than 1.
- Integrate the PO via XOrder.
- Check the order in ORDHEAD. Notice that order is successfully integrated.
- Open order in Retail Merchandising System (RMS) User Interface (UI). Notice that the order cannot be edited, and an error message is shown. The order can be opened only in view mode.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document