Last updated on APRIL 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
TSF_EXPECTED_QTY is not updated when work order status message is processed for a 2 legged transfers with external finishers.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a MR (Manual Requisition) type 2 legged transfer.
- First Leg of the transfer is from Warehouse to external finisher and the second leg of the transfer is from external finisher to warehouse.
- Add items to the transfer on the transfer detail [tsfdetail] screen.
- Create a work order.
- Submit and approve the transfer.
- Ship the first leg of the transfer.
- Receive the second leg of the transfer.
- Consume the work order.
- Note that ITEM_LOC_SOH.TSF_EXPECTED_QTY for the to location of the second leg transfer is not cleared.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms