Last updated on JULY 27, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
As per current Store Inventory Management (SIM) application design, a soft prompt for a discontinued item in a Return to Warehouse (RTW) and a Return to Vendor (RTV) is present in the PC version even if it is not required.
When an item is returned to a warehouse or vendor, the item is not coming back into the store.
Finishers do require a prompt, since the discontinued item will be coming back into the store.
Steps to Recreate:
- Identify an item which is discontinued for current store 1111.
- Navigate to > Shipping/Receiving > Returns > Create.
- Client selected Return Type - Warehouse - Warehouse ID: 9999.
- Add the item 000786 on return.
- Following message appears on the screen: STOP!! This Item is Discontinued and will not be shipped. You MUST click NO to stop this action and continue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms