Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 1.12]
Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 1.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199 version, Web Workspace
The AMI Request Tool does not refresh when a meter ping responds "ON"
1. Had outage event with 3 AMI calls
2. Used TroubleInfo AMI Confirm to ping meter. Screen updated to show ping requested date/time and status OFF
3. AMI Request tool shows event number, ping requested date/time, and 1 queried
4. Checked TroubleInfo AMR Customer list 4 mins later. It was updated to show ping received date/time and status ON
5. Checked AMI Request tool again. It does not refresh to show # Responded = 1
6. There is not refresh Action or Icon
If logs needed, please contact Randy Hron firstname.lastname@example.org
The AMI Request Tool should be getting dynamically updated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms