Calculation Error States No Valid Locations When The Screen Shows 1 Valid Location
(Doc ID 2164296.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 14.1.1 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A calculation error is given stating no valid locations but the screen shows one valid location in the Location section on the allocation.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a fashion item with five child items
- Do not source the parent item to any location
- Do not source one of the child items to any location
2. Stock the children at a warehouse that are sourced
3. Create history for 3 of the children
4. Create a standard allocation
5. Click on create standard allocation task flow
6. Search with the style/item , select style from the results section and click on create work sheet
7. From the worksheet screen select style/color and click on create allocation
8. From the Allocation main screen, set Release Date
9. Select a valid location that the child items with history are sourced to
10. Click on Edit for the Policy screen
11. In the Policy screen, select History demand source, Item as Merchandise Level, Enter weeks for history and select Selling Curve for the Size Determination
12. Click on apply
13. Calculate the allocation
14. Go to the Allocation Maintenance screen and open the allocation
15. Note that there is a Calculation Error with the message that there are no valid locations but the Location section shows 1 Valid Location
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document