Creating a Union Of Locations From a Store Grade List Causes a System Error
(Doc ID 2164304.1)
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 14.1.1 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Creating a Union of locations from a Store Grade List throws a System Error:
Steps to Recreate
1. Create a fashion item with no item / store relationship
2. Check on the item_loc data. Customer does not have any store-item relationship
3. Quick create allocation
- WAREHOUSE = 10001
- ITEM = 100715004
- Next = Allocation Maintenance
4. Enter a release date in the future
5. Uncheck Enforce Supply Chain
6. Edit Locations
7. Add a Store Grade List
8. In the Results, remove any one row
9. Select the rest of them and create a Union
10. Click Apply
11. Note the popup error: System Error Contact System Administrator
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document