Policy Template Is Not Applied On The First Try
(Doc ID 2164309.1)
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 14.1.1 to 14.1.2 [Release 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Policy Template is not applied on the first try in the Policies screen.
Steps to recreate:
1. Create Standard Allocation
2. Enter PO and click on search
3. Select the style and click on Create Worksheet
4. Select the style color and click on Create Allocation
5. Enter a Release Date, uncheck Enforce Supply Chain, select Group type as Allocation Group and enter a Group Value
6. Click on Edit in Policies section.
7. In the Policies screen select a Policy Template
8. Click OK on the warning
9. Screen refreshes automatically and template is not applied yet. Observe the rules section parameters remain the same.
10. Click on Edit again and Click on Apply.
11. The template is applied now
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document